You won't find anything like it anywhere! SunBreeze Balm and Oil are Sunrider's fastest and most noticeable products. A single jar or bottle alone is enough for a portable first aid kit!
Its origins can be traced back to ancient China, where this externally applied ointment was used to soothe the aching limbs of tired, injured combat players. The name (sun = sun, i.e. heat, and breeze = breeze, i.e. cooling) aptly encapsulates the yin-yang philosophy: when applied to burned skin, it creates a cold sensation, while when applied to a body surface that is cold, cold to the touch, and struggling with circulation problems, it feels hot.
SunBreeze balm and oil can best be applied to sore joints and muscles to bring relief there. Usually a small amount is enough, so it lasts a long time.
– by rubbing it on our temples and the back of our neck, it can relieve headaches and dizziness;
– cools the joints, muscles and tendons after gymnastics and exercise
– helps the body to overcome burns, stings and scratches
- soothes the feet after a long walk
– after it can be safely taken in the mouth, it refreshes the breath
– helps to avoid sore throats, coughs, and toothaches
– when applied to the palm of the hand and inhaled deeply, it clears the airways and makes breathing easier
– can bring relief in case of seasickness (sickness when traveling in a car).
- according to many, it makes you more alert and fresh
– if swallowed, it can stop vomiting and calm the stomach
– added to toothpaste when brushing your teeth, invigorates the gums
– can be useful against insomnia - keeps mosquitoes and flies away
– when mixed with bath water, it stimulates the skin
– when dropped into a scented incense burner or candle holder, it fills the room with a pleasant fragrance
– for an excellent massage
– by rubbing it into the scalp, it stimulates blood circulation and the functioning of the hair follicles.
- Product Code: 203
- Availability: In Stock